Next-Gen Night Out
Network with Industry Leaders
August 5, 2018
Are you looking to make strategic industry connections? The Space Dynamics Laboratory is hosting a pre-conference networking session, with complimentary hors d’oeuvres and a no-host bar, for professionals up to age 35. This networking event will include up to 150 early professionals, representatives from sponsoring aerospace and defense organizations, and guest panelists representing a broad demographic of space experience.
Our featured panelists will provide career and industry insights during a brief discussion before mingling with attendees.
Chief Executive Officer/Founder
Jeff Keller, PHD
Senior Engineer, Advanced Research
Missile Defense Agency
Makenzie Lystrup, PhD
Director, Civil Space Advanced Systems & Business Development
Program Manager, Small Satellite Portfolio
Air Force Research Laboratory
Sponsor the Next-Gen Night Out
Looking for Increased Company Exposure or Recruiting Opportunities at SmallSat?
Sponsor the Next-Gen Night Out: Network with Industry Leaders pre-conference event to increase your company’s visibility and network with up to 150 early professionals who could become your next job candidate.
General Sponsorship - $150
- One highboy tabletop space provided in the venue (subject to availability)
- Up to three complimentary event tickets
- Logo displayed at the venue
- Recognition from the lectern
- Sponsorship link to website on the event online listing
- Sponsor acknowledgement in communication with attendees
- Sponsor-provided promotional materials distributed in participant packets
Become a Sponsor
Complete the Sponsor Registration form and mail with payment before July 23, 2018.