Volumetric Software Visualization
Conventional flat-Earth display software does not provide the third dimension aspect of complex and changing scenes relevant to environmental, atmospheric, and LIDAR analysis. SDL has developed a software suite specifically designed for volumetric scene visualization, providing an intuitive interface and powerful analysis tool.
- Graphical user software for volumetric visualization
- Open architecture design with plug-ins for algorithms
- Single interface for instrument control and data handling
- Real-time data logging, streaming, and visualization
- 3D hardware acceleration
- Data export as a movie for playback
- Geo-referenced visualization with map underlays
Platform-Independent Lidar Visualization Software
LidarView is SDL’s graphical display application for visualizing, archiving, and analyzing lidar data.
Processing & Display Software
EarthView architecture provides customized screening solutions for real-time tactical imagery. The EarthView design uses a multi-INT database with a single-window 3-D display and incorporates tactical imagery with terrain elevation maps and geo-rectified national satellite imagery.
Mobile Differential Absorption Lidar
SDL’s custom-designed DIAL laser instrument and mobile laser laboratory provides in situ monitoring to detect the concentration of fugitive emissions.