Technical Data Package
Effective system maintenance and supportability is often hindered by missing or unavailable technical documentation. As part of SDL’s re-engineering services, we tear down systems to generate the documentation needed to support test setup, identify obsolescence issues, or provide a baseline for future functional improvement efforts.
- Government-owned solutions
- Design packages can consist of:
- Electrical schematics
- Gerber files for board layout and fabrication
- Component identification (parts lists)
- Drawings of mechanical components
- Part obsolescence information
- Memory files (for reprogramming devices)
- Software functionality information
- Interface control documents
- Technical Order (TO)-level documentation
- Overhaul and illustrated parts breakdown manuals (theory of operations, repair procedures, and the associated technical data) to support the sustainability of the asset
Common Configuration Implementation Program
SDL designed and developed Test Program Sets (TPS)s for F-16 Video Display subsystems that examine critical hardware elements to determine which are contributors to display failures.
SDL redesigned electronic subsystems for the Air Force’s P4R1 Pod to support future procurements and to mitigate obsolescence issues that hamper repair activities.