EO Instrument Characterization
SDL offers comprehensive electro-optical sensor calibration services. Operations can be performed at SDL’s state-of-the art facilities in North Logan, UT and Albuquerque, NM, or at customer sites.
SDL offers instrument characterization options for a wide variety of electro-optical system needs.
- Radiance and irradiance
- Response linearity with uniformity corrections
- Nominal/outlying pixel identification
Instrument-level relative spectral response (RSR)
- Point-response function (PRF)
- Effective field of view (FOV )
- Optical distortion
- Short, medium, and long-term repeatability
- Frequency response